Here is a little useless information about me:
- Date of Birth: March 14
- Place of Birth: Montreal, PQ.
- Current Employer: JRW Logistics and Consulting
- Current Position: Transportation Safety Professional
- Political Memberships: Provincial: Wildrose Party and Federal: Conservative Party of Canada
- Music: Country
- Color: Copper & Blue (Let’s Go OILERS!)
- Sport: Hockey (I AM CANADIAN)
- Team: The Edmonton Oilers
- Oilers: Ales Hemsky (#83),
- Jersey: Oilers’ Away Jersey (Hemsky 83)
- Drink: Molsons’ Canadian, Glenfiddich 18 Scotch
- Hobby: Creating the greatest espresso based drinks known to man!
- Pet: Dogs
Professional Licenses and Qualifications:
- OH&S Management
- C.R.S.P. (Canadian Registered Safety Professional)
- Class 1 (Alberta) Driver’s License
- LCV (Longer Combination Vehicle) Permit
- Instructor: AMTA Longer Combination Vehicles
- Instructor: AMTA Professional Driver Improvement Course
- Transportation Safety Basics
- Large Employer Internal Auditor
- Large Employer External Auditor
- Accident Investigator Level II
- Transportation Safety Director
Enough about ME!
This site is my place to be silly, lethargic, angry and just about anything else I want to be. You will find:
- Political views (like it or not). If you don’t like my views, I am open to discussion!
- Humorous anecdotes, stories and opinions
- Real life stories
- Help with WordPress and Plugins and some Microsoft programs that I beta test.
- And anything else you might like to see…. drop me a line using the form below
So enjoy the site. Comment on the blogs. Start or join discussions in the forums. Do take time to drop me a line and let me know what’s on your mind. I get great material from my friends and family.